Universe Of Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun and enjoyable pokemon forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm Glad to be here and i hope this becomes a GREAT SITE.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry

Henry

I'm Glad to be here and i hope this becomes a GREAT SITE. Empty
PostSubject: I'm Glad to be here and i hope this becomes a GREAT SITE.   I'm Glad to be here and i hope this becomes a GREAT SITE. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:24 am

Of course i still don't understand many things about the site but believe it has great potential.
Back to top Go down
Ryan B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Glad to be here and i hope this becomes a GREAT SITE.   I'm Glad to be here and i hope this becomes a GREAT SITE. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:55 pm

yup this site is still new but im trying to get more people so it can be hella funner
Back to top Go down
PkmnMasterAsh
Admin
PkmnMasterAsh

PostSubject: Re: I'm Glad to be here and i hope this becomes a GREAT SITE.   I'm Glad to be here and i hope this becomes a GREAT SITE. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:51 am

What you talking about This site is already FUN but It will be great when we get more people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Glad to be here and i hope this becomes a GREAT SITE.   I'm Glad to be here and i hope this becomes a GREAT SITE. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Glad to be here and i hope this becomes a GREAT SITE.
Page 1 of 1