Universe Of Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun and enjoyable pokemon forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nrdftr616

nrdftr616

My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill Empty
PostSubject: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:51 pm

So, as I was riding my bike out of pallet i encountered a wild LVL 2 pidgey.noticing that for some strange reason i had yet to catch it . i threw a great ball at it and it was caught easily. it was much to my dismay when i encounterd latias and didnot have amaster ball because i had accidently used it on the pidgey, overcome with rage i released the bird after catching lati
Back to top Go down
LazyN31

LazyN31

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:16 am

nrdftr616 wrote:
So, as I was riding my bike out of pallet i encountered a wild LVL 2 pidgey.noticing that for some strange reason i had yet to catch it . i threw a great ball at it and it was caught easily. it was much to my dismay when i encounterd latias and didnot have amaster ball because i had accidently used it on the pidgey, overcome with rage i released the bird after catching lati

Now that is amazingly funny Very Happy

That has actually made my day Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryan B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:26 pm

ya that is sad:P
Back to top Go down
nrdftr616

nrdftr616

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:50 pm

Very Happy and ya know, i always thought the looked similar
Back to top Go down
Ryan B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:52 pm

haha ya they do
Back to top Go down
nrdftr616

nrdftr616

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:09 pm

and i paid the ultimate price -_- oh well
Back to top Go down
Ryan B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:11 pm

did you ever catch latios
Back to top Go down
nrdftr616

nrdftr616

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:24 pm

lol yes, with 27 ultra balls to spare
Back to top Go down
Ryan B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:38 pm

haha wow
Back to top Go down
DrowzeeAdmin

DrowzeeAdmin

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:16 am

bwahaha that is epically unfortunate! But at least you got the latios in the end. lol all for a level 2 pidgey Razz
Thanks for putting a smile on my face Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill Empty

Back to top Go down

My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill
Page 1 of 1