Universe Of Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun and enjoyable pokemon forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LazyN31

LazyN31

Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :) Empty
PostSubject: Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :)   Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Hello Very Happy

Im actually still trying to put my team together, could someone help me get my scizor? i have the scyther and metal coat Smile

And on a side note, does anyone need anything in perticular from soul silver? i can assist if it isnt too difficult Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryan B
Admin

Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :)   Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:55 pm

i will help. do you have a alakazam
Back to top Go down
LazyN31

LazyN31

PostSubject: Re: Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :)   Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:54 am

Im afraid i dont :/, i could get one though i can get a Kadabra Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryan B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :)   Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :) EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:49 pm

ok thats fine
Back to top Go down
LazyN31

LazyN31

PostSubject: Re: Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :)   Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :) EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:30 pm

Ryan B wrote:
ok thats fine

Im confused atm Very Happy, so you want a kadabra for the trade? Smile, if thats the case thats cool, when can you do the trades?
Back to top Go down
Ryan B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :)   Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:32 am

haha yup...and whenever we are botth on
Back to top Go down
DrowzeeAdmin

DrowzeeAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :)   Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :) EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:00 am

can you guys tell me how I can add someone's "FC" and how that will help me trade them, once this is explained to me i wont need to ask anymore Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
eightwingedangel

PostSubject: Anyone have an extra Metal Coat?   Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:56 pm

Does anyone have an extra Metal Coat they're not using? I have Gravelers/Golems, Kadabras/Alakazams, Machamp (I can get Machoke), Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikoritas and Eevees. I want to evolve my Scyther.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :)   Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone available to help me trade a scyther with metal coat to get my scizor? :)
Page 1 of 1