Universe Of Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun and enjoyable pokemon forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

favorite individual pokemon

Go down 
+2
ZeroSlayerX
nrdftr616
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nrdftr616

nrdftr616

favorite individual pokemon Empty
PostSubject: favorite individual pokemon   favorite individual pokemon EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:18 pm

like which one is ur fave? no legendaries because theyre awesome but we all know it already.mine is probly honchkrow cuz it just looks epic and is really good too..
Back to top Go down
ZeroSlayerX

ZeroSlayerX

PostSubject: Re: favorite individual pokemon   favorite individual pokemon EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:31 pm

Tyranitar FTW!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
nrdftr616

nrdftr616

PostSubject: Re: favorite individual pokemon   favorite individual pokemon EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:37 pm

yeh tyranitar another REALLY awesome 1. in fact,in diamond i used him alone to beet theE4 one time
Back to top Go down
Ryan B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: favorite individual pokemon   favorite individual pokemon EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:44 pm

nah garchomp or salamence
Back to top Go down
Haitaku
Admin
Haitaku

PostSubject: Re: favorite individual pokemon   favorite individual pokemon EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:33 pm

For me, Crobat through and through.
Back to top Go down
chinglish

PostSubject: RAICHU   favorite individual pokemon EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:46 pm

raichu is immense, well on the original gold and silver as mine could flood the elite floor on its own
crobat is cool too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haitaku
Admin
Haitaku

PostSubject: Re: favorite individual pokemon   favorite individual pokemon EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:06 pm

I feel Crobat is really useful. And Raichu's really cool... I just wish Pikachu, being the most fabled pokemon, had another evolution. Maybe do the Poliwhirl thing and have 2 separate paths.
Back to top Go down
chinglish

PostSubject: Re: favorite individual pokemon   favorite individual pokemon EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:11 pm

yea that would be cool, they tried sprucing him up a bit with a light ball hold item, but thats it really
Back to top Go down
DrowzeeAdmin

DrowzeeAdmin

PostSubject: Re: favorite individual pokemon   favorite individual pokemon EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:32 am

My personal favourite is Slakoth. Not because he is incredible to look at, and not because his move sets are anything spectacular, but because the vast majority of the time, a person will look at my slakoth, under-estimate it and too often people forget the value of EV training so when my slakoth destroys an opponent, they are often confused and/or ashamed to have lost to slakoth. Plus it's kinda cool looking right? like "hey look at me, oh we're gonna fight? meh i dont care tbh" LOL
Back to top Go down
Haitaku
Admin
Haitaku

PostSubject: Re: favorite individual pokemon   favorite individual pokemon EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Hmm... favorite through hidden strength...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite individual pokemon   favorite individual pokemon Empty

Back to top Go down

favorite individual pokemon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universe Of Pokemon :: General Discussion-
Jump to: