Universe Of Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun and enjoyable pokemon forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Admins/Moderators

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroSlayerX

ZeroSlayerX

New Admins/Moderators Empty
PostSubject: New Admins/Moderators   New Admins/Moderators EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Ok i know i havent been on 24/7 because i have other games to play (Modern Warfare 2) i am looking to get another admin who is respectful and listens to other players. Please post why you would like to become one and i will decide on 2 PPL Excluding Ryan
Back to top Go down
Ryan B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Admins/Moderators   New Admins/Moderators EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:04 pm

im still an admin right
Back to top Go down
PkmnMasterAsh
Admin
PkmnMasterAsh

PostSubject: Re: New Admins/Moderators   New Admins/Moderators EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:11 am

Hey Id like to be an admin because ive almost been here since it started and I want to help this forum thrive as pokeladder did the reason I joined this forum was because pokeladder closed down and now I want to make this forum you spent so much work on Thrive as pokeladder did.
Thanks for the consideration

PkmnMasterAsh
Back to top Go down
Haitaku
Admin
Haitaku

PostSubject: Re: New Admins/Moderators   New Admins/Moderators EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:13 am

I'd love to be an admin because I really hate to see new forums die so quickly before the start. So I could help attract new members and such.

Haitaku
Back to top Go down
ZeroSlayerX

ZeroSlayerX

PostSubject: Re: New Admins/Moderators   New Admins/Moderators EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:45 pm

K your both admins
Back to top Go down
PkmnMasterAsh
Admin
PkmnMasterAsh

PostSubject: Re: New Admins/Moderators   New Admins/Moderators EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Haitaku
Admin
Haitaku

PostSubject: Re: New Admins/Moderators   New Admins/Moderators EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:32 pm

Cool, thanks! I'll try to get new members
Back to top Go down
DrowzeeAdmin

DrowzeeAdmin

PostSubject: Re: New Admins/Moderators   New Admins/Moderators EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:26 am

Although I am obviously aware that you have picked 2 new admins, I feel like this site has really started to die when i was looking through the last post dates, and I feel like I could bring back some new life to the forums and hopefully bring some new members Smile I already have a couple of friends that I need to introduce in mind but yeah, I feel like making me an admin would be a good choice and if I was an insubstantial admin you could easily demote me Smile So please consider me as a(n) (enthusiastic) candidate for admin.
Back to top Go down
PkmnMasterAsh
Admin
PkmnMasterAsh

PostSubject: Re: New Admins/Moderators   New Admins/Moderators EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:22 pm

I would make you an admin if i knew how Im an admin but im not sure if i can make other people admin and if i can i dont know how
Back to top Go down
Haitaku
Admin
Haitaku

PostSubject: Re: New Admins/Moderators   New Admins/Moderators EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:39 pm

we'd have to ask Zero
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Admins/Moderators   New Admins/Moderators Empty

Back to top Go down

New Admins/Moderators
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universe Of Pokemon :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: