Universe Of Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun and enjoyable pokemon forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

As you know im putting my team together! Someone help me get my Scizor? :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LazyN31

LazyN31

As you know im putting my team together! Someone help me get my Scizor? :) Empty
PostSubject: As you know im putting my team together! Someone help me get my Scizor? :)   As you know im putting my team together! Someone help me get my Scizor? :) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 am

Heracross cant compare to the resistances scizor gets and they both have similar attack as well, so i was wondering if someone could help me get my scizor? i have the metal coat Smile
Back to top Go down
ZeroSlayerX

ZeroSlayerX

As you know im putting my team together! Someone help me get my Scizor? :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: As you know im putting my team together! Someone help me get my Scizor? :)   As you know im putting my team together! Someone help me get my Scizor? :) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:09 pm

The best way to get a Scyther is too go to the bug contest NW i forgot what the actaul anme was but it happens on tuesdays and thursdays to keep on doing this just reset your time to Thursday or Tuesday and you will enter into the bug contest it has a 15% to appear then when u get it just trade your scyther with w/ metal coat and then get it back. oh and Heracross' Atk will go up to about 300-30 if ev trained while Scizoronly about 250-300 and Scizors Def is obviously going to be higher then Heracross' since hes a Steel/Bug but I have to admit Scizor is a wicked pokemon and really good pokemon. Cool
Back to top Go down
LazyN31

LazyN31

PostSubject: Re: As you know im putting my team together! Someone help me get my Scizor? :)   As you know im putting my team together! Someone help me get my Scizor? :) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:19 pm

ZeroSlayerX wrote:
The best way to get a Scyther is too go to the bug contest NW i forgot what the actaul anme was but it happens on tuesdays and thursdays to keep on doing this just reset your time to Thursday or Tuesday and you will enter into the bug contest it has a 15% to appear then when u get it just trade your scyther with w/ metal coat and then get it back. oh and Heracross' Atk will go up to about 300-30 if ev trained while Scizoronly about 250-300 and Scizors Def is obviously going to be higher then Heracross' since hes a Steel/Bug but I have to admit Scizor is a wicked pokemon and really good pokemon. Cool

Im all set all i need is a trade Smile

I really need to get ev training, i started with my Gengar and Typhlosion but i dont really know which stats are best training, i mean what the point in giving Gengar a high defence (spec def) if his attack is to weak to 1 hit most players? and speed too slow to not get the first hit in? i dont know which to choose Shocked

I dont think any pokemon has as good all around coverage defence/resistance as scizor does in the game, and he can pack a punch as well Razz
Back to top Go down
Haitaku
Admin
Haitaku

PostSubject: Re: As you know im putting my team together! Someone help me get my Scizor? :)   As you know im putting my team together! Someone help me get my Scizor? :) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:42 am

Go for speed with gengar then. That way, if you know you will lose with him you can at least get another hit in, or put them to sleep.
Back to top Go down
shadowegde

PostSubject: Looking to get a Scizor too need help?   As you know im putting my team together! Someone help me get my Scizor? :) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:27 pm

i want a scizor in my party but no one to trade with anybody that help would be great? Still have to get the metal coat tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As you know im putting my team together! Someone help me get my Scizor? :)   As you know im putting my team together! Someone help me get my Scizor? :) Empty

Back to top Go down

As you know im putting my team together! Someone help me get my Scizor? :)
Page 1 of 1